Terms & Conditions
HOT SPRING SPAS T20 BLACK CLASH IN ASSOCIATION WITH WOLFBROOK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The sale of tickets for the Event and attendance at the Event are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale (Terms and Conditions) and any additional rules and regulations notified by the Promoter at the time of ticket sale.
The Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between you and the Promoter. By purchasing an Event Ticket, acquiring an Event Ticket, and/or seeking to attend the Event, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
When purchasing an Event Ticket on behalf of someone else, you undertake to inform them of these Terms and Conditions which apply to both the original purchaser / ticket holder and any subsequent ticket holder. These Terms and Conditions apply to Event Tickets issued by other authorised ticket sellers (if any).
‘Authorised ticket seller‘ means (1) Flicket Ltd (Flicket); or (2) any independent ticketing outlet we have authorised and approved to supply tickets to the Event.
‘Event‘ means the “Hot Springs Spas T20 Tauranga Black Clash in association with Wolfbrook” also known as the “T20 Black Clash Event”.
‘Event Site’ means Blake Park Kawaka Street, Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui 3116, New Zealand.
‘Promoter‘, ‘we‘, ‘our‘ and ‘us‘ means Duco Events Limited of PO Box 969, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140, New Zealand.
‘You‘ means the person seeking to purchase or acquire a ticket to the Event, the person holding a ticket to the Event and/or a person seeking to attend the Event.
‘Website’ means www.blackclash.co.nz;
- EVENT INFORMATION
The Event will be held at Bay Oval, Tauranga on Saturday, 20th January 2024.
The Event is an all-weather event and will take place rain or shine, please see our Refund & Cancellation Policy below.
- EVENT TICKET, DELIVERY AND LIMITS
Prices listed on this site are displayed in New Zealand dollars and include GST where applicable.
Children under 5 years old are free with an adult
Children are aged 5 – 15 years
- Adults are aged 16 +
You may be requested to show ID at the entry gate in order to validate the Ticket Category at the discretion of the gate staff.
Entry to the Event Site will be granted with presentation of:
- a valid bar-coded ticket; or
- a valid bar-coded print-at-home PDF ticket; or
- a valid bar-coded Passbook ticket (electronic ticket on mobile device),
validly issued by the Promoter or any authorised third-party representative of the Promoter (Event Ticket), including but not limited to any independent Authorised ticket seller.
Entry to the Event Site will be granted with presentation of:
- a valid bar-coded ticket; or
- a valid bar-coded print-at-home PDF ticket; or
- a valid bar-coded Passbook ticket (electronic ticket on mobile device),
in addition to your entry ticket, corporate ticket holders require a corporate ticket and a wristband, both will be provided to corporate ticker holders in late December 2023 / early January 2024.
You must have your entry ticket to get in the gate and your wristband and corporate ticket to get into your allocated corporate area.
Mobility tickets are available for patrons with mobility issues and/or those who have accessibility needs and require a wheelchair location or a flat hard surface with a chair. Mobility seating is reserved solely for attendees who require it, along with any accompanying patrons.
In order to book mobility tickets, please select ‘Accessible GA ticket’ on the Website, or contact us for assistance with your specific needs via firstname.lastname@example.org.
An adult assisting a mobility ticket holder to attend the Event (Companion) will be entitled to redeem a complimentary ‘Accessible GA – Companion’ ticket, if they present a valid Palmy Companion Card on request at the gate. Companions who do not hold a valid Palmy Companion Card must purchase a separate adult ticket.
Information regarding mobility parking, restrooms and venue access will be sent to you in a separate email prior to the Event. If you have any necessary medical or mobility equipment that may otherwise be considered a Prohibited Item, please contact us for further assistance and bring this to the attention of Event Staff prior to entry to the Event.
Ticket Purchase Limits: The Promoter reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits in any one transaction or by any one customer.
If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have all or any of your order and tickets cancelled by the Promoter at its discretion and without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
If you wish to purchase a bulk number of tickets (20+) please email your request to: email@example.com
Ticket Name Change: For some events, Flicket facilitates the transfer/renaming of ticket(s). To facilitate this transfer/renaming there may be a fee that the new ticket owner has to pay.
Once you have transferred/renamed your ticket(s) you will have no rights or ownership to the ticket(s) transferred.
- TICKET AND RESALE RESTRICTIONS
The Promoter and Flicket Ltd are the only authorised ticket sellers for the Event, unless otherwise specified on our Website. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorised seller, you risk that these tickets are fake, invalid or have previously been cancelled and that you may be refused admission to the Event. We strongly recommend you only purchase tickets from an authorised ticket seller. You can contact us to confirm if a ticket seller is authorised.
Event Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Promoter, be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
If an Event Ticket is sold or offered for re-sale or used in breach of this condition, the Event Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the holder of the Event Ticket may be refused admission or evicted from the Event.
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, you are subject to any and all terms and conditions of the Ticket Merchant, which can be found at the relevant website (Ticketing Terms). For further information regarding the Ticketing Terms, please contact the relevant Ticket Merchant. You are responsible for making your own enquiries into the Ticketing Terms, and all enquiries and issues in relation to processing of fees for Event Tickets or in connection to the Ticket Merchant platform must be directed to the Ticket Merchant. In no event shall we be responsible or liable for any fee processing issue or error through a Ticket Merchant platform.
- REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The Event is an all-weather event and will take place rain or shine. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase except as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise as required by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other applicable laws.
Event details may change sometimes with little or no notice.
Any refund payable for a ticket will only be made to the original purchaser of that ticket. The original purchaser of a ticket is entitled to a refund only where the Event is cancelled before the Event, or if the Promoter is unable to provide the Event in question.
If the Event is cancelled and your ticket is refunded, the refund will exclude all relevant booking and credit card fees, plus the deduction of a 5% administration fee. Refunds will be provided via the original payment method.
Refunds will not be issued for tickets purchased from a reseller or an unauthorised seller. If you are not the original purchaser because you bought your ticket from a reseller, there is no guarantee that any refund provided to the original purchaser will be passed on to you.
Tickets purchased for the Event will not guarantee specific athletes. The Promoter reserves the right to change, add, withdraw or substitute athletes in the Event line-up, vary the advertised program, vary the line-up, vary the date and/or vary the Event Site without prior notification and deny admission to the Event Site (including admission to a particular performance at the Event Site) with reasonable cause.
Unless required by law (including New Zealand consumer law), we will not be liable for auxiliary expenses incurred by you in connection with your attendance or non-attendance at an Event, including if the Event is cancelled or relocated. Auxiliary expenses include, but are not limited to, the cost of travel, car-parking, child-care and accommodation. You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements associated with attendance at the Event.
- LOST TICKETS
It is your responsibility to keep your tickets safe. We may refund or replace lost, stolen or missing tickets at our sole discretion and fees may apply. Event Tickets that are tampered with, damaged or defaced will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced.
- VENUE REQUIREMENTS
SEARCH ON ENTRY: It is a condition of entry to the Event Site that a search of you and/or your possessions be conducted at the time of entry to the Event Site and at other times if requested by the Promoter or Event Staff. This may include, but is not limited to, bag checks, vehicle searches, pat downs, metal detector tests and drug detection tests. If you do not consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the Event Site, or evicted from the Event Site.
NO SMOKING: The Event Site is a vape and smoke-free environment. You must leave the Event Site to smoke or vape.
RECORDING EQUIPMENT: The use of recording equipment is prohibited.
PERSONAL POSSESSIONS: You are responsible for your personal possessions such as bags, mobile phones, and other items you carry with you.
ALCOHOL: The Event is fully licensed. You must not bring alcohol into the Venue. Only alcohol purchased from bars at the Event may be consumed at the Venue. You must be aged 18 years or over to purchase and/or consume alcohol on the Venue and you must provide photographic identification documents to purchase alcohol. If you are found supplying or buying alcohol for any person under 18 years of age you will be evicted from the Venue and the Promoter may report your conduct to the police.
DRUGS: If you are found supplying, consuming or in possession of illicit drugs or illegal substances by the Promoter or Event Staff, you shall be evicted from the Event Site and the Promoter may notify the Police.
- DRESS CODE
- Clothing must conform to reasonable standards of decency;
- Where a dress code is indicated on entry ticket, that dress code shall be adhered to;
- No gang patches are permitted;
- No high-visibility vests or clothing may be worn;
- In the event of the patron wearing a costume or other “dress-up” clothing, the clothing shall not be considered obscene or offensive by event management staff.
- ADMISSION TO THE EVENT
You must hold a valid ticket to attend the Event. We may refuse admission or remove any ticket holder from the Event Site, including (but not limited to) where:
- you cannot produce a valid ticket or accreditation pass for the Event;
- you produce a ticket that has been handled or dealt with in a way that is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or any additional terms and conditions notified at the time of ticket sale;
- you cannot produce proof of your concession entitlement where a concession ticket has been purchased;
- you have in your possession and/or refuse to surrender to the venue manager’s staff any prohibited object or article;
- you refuse to be subject to a visual search of your possessions prior to being granted entry into the Event;
- you behave in a manner which causes or may cause property damage, or that threatens or may threaten the safety of participants, authors, other consumers or any other persons, including as a result of intoxication of drugs or alcohol;
- you refuse to comply with requests from security and/or gate staff;
- you behave in a manner that unreasonably interferes with other consumers’ enjoyment of the Event;
- you otherwise breach these Terms and Conditions or any additional terms and conditions notified at the time of ticket sale, or fail to follow the reasonable directions of the venue manager’s staff;
- you refuse to remain in the area or seat designated on your Ticket;
- you or any attendee in your group refuses to comply with Event Site safety requirements,
- you do not follow the reasonable directions of Event staff as required, and comply with the law at all times during the Event.
- REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT
The Promoter reserves the right to, and to authorise or instruct Event staff to, refuse entry or evict you from the Event Site if:
- you fail to comply and/or breach any part of the terms of the Event Site Regulations and Conditions of Entry;
- you or your invitees behave in a violent, threatening, inappropriate, abusive, aggressive, sexist, racist or discriminatory manner or for any other reason in the Promoter’s absolute discretion;
- you engage in any illegal activity or behaviour or any activity or behaviour deemed in the Promoter’s absolute discretion to be unsafe, disorderly or antisocial, including, but not limited to being intoxicated or affected by alcohol or drugs;
- if you are purchasing alcohol, consuming alcohol, or attempting to access an R18 zone and you are unable to provide valid and current photographic identification, on request, that is sufficient (in the Promoter’s absolute discretion) to prove that you are aged 18 or over;
- you throw any missile;
- you enter or attempt to enter the field of play;
- you attempt to bring a prohibited item into the stadium;
- you commit any act deemed a crime in New Zealand Law.
Patrons are not permitted to access the playing surface at any time. Any invasion of the playing surface will result in eviction from the Event Site, and furthermore shall, at the sole discretion of the Venue Operations Manager, result in a trespass notice which will prevent the patron from attending further fixtures at the stadium for a period of either 24 hours or 2 years whichever is applicable.
Failure to comply with a direction to leave the Event Site from event management staff or NZ Police may render the patron liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under Section 4 of the Trespass Act 1980, as amended, which is punishable on conviction by a fine not exceeding $1,000 or a term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 months in terms of section 11 (a) of the Trespass Act 1980, as amended.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS
The Promoter and Event Staff may confiscate any Prohibited Items or any other items which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, considers may be used in an illegal, unsafe, antisocial or offensive manner. Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
If you have any medical or mobility equipment necessary for your health that may otherwise be considered a Prohibited Item, please bring this to the attention of the Promoter or Event Staff prior to entry to the Event.
The following items are prohibited and must not be brought into the Event Site (Prohibited Items):
- Alcohol not purchased at the stadium;
- Animals or pets, with the exception of guide dogs or assistance animals;
- Sealed drinking containers larger than 1 litre;
- Cans (including aerosol cans) glass bottles, thermos flasks, any breakable container;
- Illicit drugs;
- Commercially produced takeaway food such as McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Subway, pizza etc.
- Knives and dangerous weapons;
- Flares, fireworks, laser pointers;
- Skateboards, roller blades, scooters or bicycles;
- Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes, which may include, without limitation, video and/or audio recorders, camera tripods, monopods or lenses with a total focal strength of greater than 200mm and commercial digital video equipment. The Event Management Staff will, at their sole discretion, determine whether or not an item is intended for personal or commercial use;
- Cameras and/or specialised photographic equipment intended for commercial use;
- Sound amplifying devices including loudhailers, air horns or similar devices;
- Hard chilly bins and picnic hampers;
- Flags, banners etc that may, at the sole discretion of the Event Management Staff, be considered too large or contain profanity / messages that could be deemed offensive;
- Any other item which the Event Management Staff (at their sole discretion) deems to be a prohibited item which may be a danger to, or inconvenience any other patron;
- PERMITTED ITEMS
The following items are permitted and may be brought into the Event Site (Permitted Items):
- Sealed water containers (unbreakable vessel) up to 1 litre or a 1-litre maximum empty drink bottle which can be refilled within the stadium at one of the water stations;
- Guide dogs or assistance animals;
- Small amounts of non-commercially produced food intended for the patron’s personal consumption;
- Soft chilly bags within 350mm high by 300mm deep by 400mm wide (they should be able to fit under your seat);
- Pushchairs and strollers are permitted in specified areas. However, there are limited positions available and admission to these areas will be on a first come basis;
- Personal, collapsible rain umbrellas (as long as they do not impede the view of other patrons).
- FORCE MAJEURE
Should the Event be cancelled due to a force majeure occurrence, the parties will have no further liability to each other. The ticket purchaser will be refunded any monies paid to the promoter via the original payment method, less any booking fees paid to the ticket agent, any credit card fees paid to the ticket purchasers bank, and a 5% administration fee.
A “force majeure occurrence” includes, but is not limited to, an act of God, strike, war, riot, earthquake, tornado, hurricane, fire, civil disorder, explosion, flood, outbreak of infectious disease, or governmental order.
You acknowledge that in the event there is a respiratory illness outbreak caused by a novel coronavirus (COVID-19) the Promoter will be bound by any government health directive(s) and you undertake to follow the health and safety directions of Event and Venue staff.
To the full extent permitted by law, you waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Promoter, Event staff, the owners, lessees and controllers of the Event Site, and the respective members, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors or agents of the aforementioned (Released Parties) from any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, death, economic loss or consequential loss suffered or incurred howsoever arising out of or in connection with (whether directly or indirectly) the Event, your attendance at or participation at the Event, including, but not limited to, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission of the Released Parties, under any laws or regulations or for a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- PROMOTER’S LIABILITY
Ticket holders enter the Event Site at their own risk. The services provided by Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill to the extent required by Part 4 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Our liability to you in relation to tickets is limited to the obligations specified in these Terms and Conditions and our obligations under applicable laws (including the New Zealand consumer law).
To the extent permitted by law, the Released Parties will not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expenses or inconvenience suffered or incurred by you or any person in or entering or exiting the Event Site, participating in the Event or otherwise in connection with the Event whether caused by the negligence of Promoter or any of the Released Parties and whether arising in tort, contract, bailment or otherwise. Where liability cannot be excluded or modified by law, the liability of the Released Parties is limited to the minimum permitted by law.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms and Conditions, if any of the exclusions or limitations set out above are declared illegal or void, then to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter’s liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied into these Event Terms is limited to the retail value of the Event Ticket.
You agree to indemnify the Released Parties against any damage, loss, liability or injury any of them may suffer as a result of your wilful, negligent or reckless acts or omissions at the Event Site or as a result of your breach of the Terms and Conditions, the Event Site Regulations and Conditions of Entry. If you cause any damage, you will be liable to pay costs for the damage caused.
- NO WAIVER
Without limitation, we reserve the right to enforce these Terms and Conditions if:
(a) you have purchased a ticket to the Event in contravention of these Terms and Conditions; or
(b) we have not enforced our rights under these Terms and Conditions on a prior occasion.
- PHOTOGRAPHS AND/OR RECORDINGS
Photographing and/or Recording of the Event by You:
Personal digital cameras are permitted at the Event. SLR cameras are permitted but professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens) is not permitted without Promoter-issued media accreditation. Event staff will determine in their discretion whether equipment is considered to be professional photography equipment. Photos of athletes and the Event are permitted only on the basis that:
- Images are only used for private and personal use; and
- Images cannot be made available for sale and/or public display.
Recording or filming the Event is strictly prohibited. The Promoter reserves the right to confiscate and/or delete any footage, recordings and/or photos created by unauthorised or prohibited recording, filming or photography.
Recording and Photography of the Event by Promoter:
We use closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras at the Event Site. You consent to be included in any audio recordings, audio-visual recordings and photographs of the Event created by, at the direction of, or with the authority of the Promoter (Materials).
In the event that you hold any rights in the Materials, you irrevocably assign to the Promoter any and all benefit, right, title and interest in and to the Materials owned, controlled or created by you for the Promoter to hold and exploit in any context in any and all media now known or later devised absolutely, in perpetuity, throughout the world (including for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes whether in respect of the Promoter or third parties), free from any claims whatsoever from you, without any fee or compensation payable to you.
You waive all moral or other similar rights in respect of your performance or participation in the Materials that you may be entitled to under the laws of any jurisdiction throughout the world in perpetuity. To the extent that the foregoing waiver is not enforceable in any such jurisdiction, you unconditionally and irrevocably consent, for the benefit of everyone throughout the world, to the Promoter, its licensees and assignees doing or authorising the doing of any act or making or authorising the making of any omission which may infringe your moral rights in respect of the Materials.
Pursuant to your booking, we may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. Unless you tell us otherwise, we may disclose your contact details to third parties if you elect to receive such information at the time of ticket purchase, so they can provide you with promotional material about other events and products. We may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
Please note that all payment information is handled by PIN Payments and subject to their Terms and Conditions. No credit cards information is collected or stored by Flicket or the Promoter
Entry to the Event Site is at your own risk. Without limiting the generality of this: To the extent permitted by law, Promoter takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise or injury caused by your failure to follow Promoter’s directives. In the event of injury or illness Promoter may, at your cost, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for your safety.
- There shall be no unsolicited selling of merchandise, advertising or promotional giveaways.
- Liquor will not be served to minors or intoxicated persons and no patron may remove liquor from the Event Site.
- You are not permitted to display trading signs on the Event Site without prior written consent of Promoter.
- You acknowledge that there may be restricted capacities at some of the Event’s areas. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of a ticket to the Event does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases.
- The Promoter cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the Event Site. Be waste and water-wise.
We may amend these Terms and Conditions by updating them on our Website. Any variations become effective upon their first publication on our Website and apply to ticket purchases made after that time.
We may also amend these Terms and Conditions as they apply to tickets which have already been sold, if those amendments are made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions reflect changes or developments in applicable laws or regulations. We will provide you with reasonable notice of such amendments. However, it is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions for updates.
You should review these Terms and Conditions before seeking to purchase tickets for Events and before attending Events.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is held or found to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it will be deemed to be severed to the extent that it is void or to the extent of voidability, invalidity or unenforceability, but the remainder of that provision will remain in full force and effect.
- GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and the parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there.
- CONTACT US
If you have questions or are experiencing difficulties with purchasing a ticket or the ticketing page, please get in touch.
Contact: 9:00am – 7:00pm NZT (Monday – Sunday)
Corporate Hospitality Support: If you have a question about the corporate hospitality packages or group bookings, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 12 September 2023.